The Conclusion to Filming

 


Today was the last day filming for the opening sequence. In general, I'd say that this day filming was the easiest out of the three days, with little difficulty regarding acting, location, etc. To be fair, the only scenes left to film today were at my house. Therefore, today's filming session did not take as much effort as the other days. With environmental troubles such as people, wind, noise, and, as my project experience has proven, even bees, filming outside can prove difficult. It may be such environmental situations that cause discrepancies like acting issues. In fact, the filming session of today had no problems on my end regarding acting, so this very well may be the case. The actors for today (the runner and the boss) did an amazing job, with everything getting done on the first take, and creating some great quality film. In addition to this, my camerawoman had done a perfect job of keeping the camera and angle as stable as possible. Later in the film review, I can make sure nothing is wrong according to the script and I can make some adjustments. Since today's filming session was so packed with scenes, so this may be very likely, however this review will come soon. The scenes filmed today were scene 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. Since so many things were filmed today, it's important to remember what proved efficient and what didn't. In the first place, I found that it is more efficient to just start filming, and then adjust what I didn't like in the next take. As compared to spending more time on planning, it's easier to just adjust on what I already made. Other than this realization, there wasn't much that happened in this filming session that went off the original plan. I am glad to be finished with filming. It is a huge part of the filming process, and it is one that generally takes a long time. However, I am not done yet as I still have editing to do, and for now, only half of the project is complete. Despite all this, today's filming session was a huge success and a big step forward towards my opening sequence. I am extremely excited to be moving forward in this project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Editing Process

Film Review

Finalizing the Commercial