Final Task

 

At last, my final task: the opening sequence. This project has taken much time and effort from not only me, but also the participants that I have used in the film. It would not have been possible to finish a project of this scale without some help from my production participants. In addition, my friend that helped me review this film has given me much insight to the small things that I could not catch. I am extremely proud of this project, even though it's only two minutes long. In respect to my production experience, this project is huge. This project is the accumulation of many hours of filming, editing, and acting. A huge thanks goes to my camera woman, Eva Lopez. Without her, I would not have been able to film anything at all. For me, the biggest step that I took was in the editing process. I have become very familiar with iMovie, and this project was an extreme stepping stone to getting there. I am very excited to show my final work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Editing Process

Film Review

Finalizing the Commercial